SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Google has publicly stated that when evaluating search engine ranking over 200 different factors are evaluated. Though google has only released a few of the factors, our research has been able to successfully identify many of the unpublished factors and utilize a very specific digital strategy in order to help ensure that your website is listed on the first page of search engines for select keywords. This is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
MANAGED DIGITAL ADVERTISING
Pay-per-click (PPC) is one of the most common digital advertising models in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It works quickly to buy visits to client’s site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. PPC is encompassing of many forms of advertising such text ads, banner ads, video ads, targeted ads, and retargeting ads (ads shown to people that have previously engaged with you). The 2 primary types of Managed Digital Advertising are Search Engine Advertising and Social Media Advertising. Each type of managed digital advertising provides it’s own advantages depending on which stage of the buying process your target audience is in.
OUR WEBSITES ARE EASY TO BUY AND EASY TO OWN
- 100% completion within 30 business days
- Payment options available including discounts and distributed payments
- You have complete ownership of the website and all rights to the content on your website
- No “nickel & diming”, no page limits, no upsells, no surprises; if your website needs it, it’s included!
- Website is installed and optimized on your hosting
- 1 full year of support for website updates, questions, & anything else related to the website
Content marketing provides many benefits to your website.
- Creates new avenues for traffic to arrive at your site.
- Increases the content on your site, which is extremely valuable in regards to search engines.
- Shows expertise in your field.
- Provides confidence. Regular updates to your website show your visitors that your site has not been abandoned and provides confidence that any inquiries will be responded too.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Our social media marketing services are designed to grow your brand’s online presence, establish trust, and build relationships with potential customers. Using our social media management services helps increase brand, product, and service awareness. We help you reach a new customer base by doing the following:
- We create unique content for your business.
- We interact with your potential customers.
- We increase your followers
The ultimate purpose of Social Media Marketing is to make sure that you are on your clients mind when they decide that they are ready for your service or product.
ONLINE REVIEW GENERATION
In order to provide our clients with the most advanced solution to online review generation, we have partnered with SoTellUs. By using SoTellUs Software, your reviews can be created by consumers with a call, text, or video message, for other researching consumers to find easily on your website or search engine. The only thing you need to do? Share your reviews on your social media sites! Allow your consumers to create reviews specific to them, to help boost your sales and your clientele.
Did we mention that SoTellUs Software will also scan the internet for any reviews related to your business on other platforms and organize the in one central location for you?
Branding, for service-based businesses, is important for keeping the company memorable and for associating company values to the business. For this reason, branding refers to the combination of logos, marks, and naming utilized for referring to the business as well as all messaging and published content. We will help with following:
- Develop A Unified Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Support Statement And Tagline Development
THE HQ DIFFERENCE
Whether it be Search Engine Optimization, Managed Digital Advertising, Website Development, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Or Branding and Logo Design, each member of our team was handpicked because they are considered to be a subject matter expert in their respective fields. Our culture is based around two main principles. The first principle is that we have an ethical responsibility to provide the highest possible quality to our clients. The trust that our clients have in us is not taken lightly, we understand that your business provides for your family and we are dedicated to ensuring that your family is able to benefit from getting the highest return on your investment. The second principal is based on continuing education. Every year we invest in countless hours of continued education. We are well aware that none of the accomplishments from our past are near as important as what we intend to accomplish in the future.